Pinterest

Pinterest To pin any of my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and the Pin-it Button will appear :)

Oh, No! A Negative Christmas Card?!!

Hello, Bloggers,

I know it's kind of early to start thinking Christmas in June. Yet, if the paper I have been planning to use for this particular purpose says Prettige Feestdagen, so shall be it - Christmas. The Kaartenuitdaging 239 Challenge gave me the push I'd needed for a long time and here it is - my negative Christmas card :)
DIY Christmas Card. Marianne Design Col 1337
The idea with the paper was to use the words on the paper as the sentiment rather than stamping it. The cut out is a Lin & Lene Stencil from Set 1201/0044. Starring to the left of it is one of the cutest dies ever - the Marianne Design Collectables Col 1337 Eline’s Envelope. I love this die, it always turns out so pretty! The golden swirls looking out from under the envelope are the "left overs" of the gift box inside the envelope. :)

Christmas is nearer than you think!
I am not kidding - check out the count down in the upper left corner :)

Used:
Lin & Lene Stencil Set 1201/0044 (cut out)
Marianne Design Collectables Col 1337 Eline’s Envelope
Tattered Lace Dies Acd105 Parcels

Comments